13th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser this October bank holiday weekend.
23rd - 25th October
Raise awareness for breast cancer, donate and save lives.
The last two years have been like no other and while we unfortunately can't go ahead with our group fundraiser again this year we would still like to encourage our friends, family, guests and neighbours near and far to get out and enjoy a 5km walk or run (wear pink if you like!) and donate to this very worthy cause.
This walk is important because it:
- Helps to raise awareness of breast cancer, encourages people to get checked and save lives.
- It encourages walking and keeping healthy which is one of the best ways to ward off cancer.
- It is a great way to show support for someone who is fighting breast cancer, honor survivors and remember those who have sadly passed.
- The walk is a great community event and although we cannot meet up this year, we hope that by people sharing pictures of their walks online it will help to connect people.
- It also raises vital funds in the fight against breast cancer.
We would love to see your photos, please tag us @fernhillhousehotel to share the experience with us & others.