Unfortunately we will not be able to do a group fundraising walk this year due to current restrictions. However, we still would like to support this very worthy cause and would like to encourage our friends, family, guests and neighbours to get out and enjoy a 5km walk or run on or before Bank Holiday Monday 26th October (wear pink if you like!) and most importantly to donate through our Just Giving page. Click HERE to donate. Please share with your family and friends.
This walk is important because it:
- Helps to raise awareness of breast cancer, encourages people to get checked and save lives.
- It encourages walking and keeping healthy which is one of the best ways to ward off cancer.
- It is a great way to show support for someone who is fighting breast cancer, honour survivors and remember those who have sadly passed.
- The walk is a great community event and although we cannot meet up this year we hope that by people sharing pictures of their walks online, it will help to connect people.
- It also raises vital funds in the fight against breast cancer.
Please respect social distancing guidelines on your walk.
We would love to see your photos, please tag us @fernhillhousehotel to share the experience with us and others.
(023) 883 3258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org